Yellow Bullet Forums banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yeah Pro Meth Immediately came to mind. They also have a volute injection system.

I don't think you can get away from damaging the compressor by spraying at it; liquids are a lot more dense than gases. Turbos weren't designed to compress liquids, nor to phase change liquids into gases. That said, spraying pre-compressor etc effectively extends the compressor's efficiency. So there are gains to be had from it. All comes down to your willingness to replace the parts as necessary.
You can use air assisted nozzles to break the water/methanol down even finer. They have been used in pre-turbo setups and no damage that can be seen with the naked eye anyway.

Since this is a bike not a car, using C02 assisted system makes the most sense.

·
Registered
20 Posts
You can use air assisted nozzles to break the water/methanol down even finer. They have been used in pre-turbo setups and no damage that can be seen with the naked eye anyway.

Since this is a bike not a car, using C02 assisted system makes the most sense.
Wow that's cool! Thanks for letting me know.

·
Registered
4,670 Posts
Aquamist is the best meth system out there, you can inject into charge pipe or direct inject into intake runners. Tons of safety perimeters too

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Aquamist is very good. But where it injects is no different than any other systems. And whilst they offer some safety features, they are by no means foolproof at all and still require some degree of integration with the ecu or boost control to try and create a response to any perceived safety risk.

I had thought much higher of the Aquamist stuff until I had a long conversation one day with Richard. And what he said actually put me off using his product. Which seemed a bit odd lol.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts