Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are some of you guys on here that have a water jet or know people have have one. I have a few things I was needing to get a quote on having cut out. I have dxf files of the parts that I can email. Any input on who you have used in the past or if you own one let me know.
Thanks!

·
Registered
16,436 Posts
We have two of them, but I doubt you want to send your stuff to Canada!

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
email me what you need, I can get it done. I have mastercam X2 and can open your files for review. [email protected]

·
Gas Passer
4,921 Posts

·
Registered
264 Posts
Waterjet is what I do for a living. We have a fast turnaround time and as fellow racers, we understand what you want in the end. If you would like, you can email the files to [email protected] and we will get you a price and ETA for whatever you need.

Mat

·
Registered
7,489 Posts
what do you guys charge per hr for waterjet work ?? up here it,s around $180hr to $200hr we charge $200 for the Flowjet we have at work

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
WINGFIELD ENGINEERING CO INC

110 ACADEMY CIR
GOODWATER, AL 35072 | view map
(256) 839-6338

Talk to BO Mullins. I will guarantee he will beat any of you guys price. Not saying he will give you the same deal he gives me. But it will be close. He charged me less than 90 bucks for the materials and for cutting out the brackets. I had all of the rack and pinion brackets and mting plates cut out for 40.00

·
Registered
3,066 Posts

·
Gas Passer
4,921 Posts
Im in south texas, 2.5hrs north of mexico.
That's what I thought. But when your signature in the avatar said south of Canada, you threw me. You meant way south of Canada! lol James

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Yeah, not quite south of America. :p

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
I know there are some of you guys on here that have a water jet or know people have have one. I have a few things I was needing to get a quote on having cut out. I have dxf files of the parts that I can email. Any input on who you have used in the past or if you own one let me know.
Thanks!
Give us a call and we can give you a quote. 770-983-3929

·
Gas Passer
4,921 Posts

·
Registered
9,850 Posts
subscibed.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts