Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I doubt many of you are in the newer mustang community, but I just wanted to throw this out there. I got caught in the middle of two peoples bullshit. I'll make this as short as possible. I hurt my motor, and a guy on modded mustangs offered to sell me a set of heads to help me out and get back on the road. He is from Canada, so I just ordered some parts from the guy I get my parts from, and had them sent to the guy with the heads as payment. Both of these guys were well known, "trusted" members of the site. Richard Dunmire is the guy that had the online store, RADmustangs.com, he went out of business. Ken Smith is the guy in Canada. Red Deer, Alberta or something like that. If I was close to him I would smash his fucking face. I kept getting the run around as to "they are still at the machine shop" and "i'll ship them this week". Long story short, it went on for a year, then when I made it public, he disappeared. They were both active members on many boards. Richard usually went by 07stanggt, and Ken goes by 07 stroker, and sometimes 07procharger. If you want the gest of the story, go here. This is when I made it "public".

http://www.moddedmustangs.com/forums/2005-2009/163778-07stroker-come.html

The reason I say the two guys are involved is also in the story. They BOTH scammed me.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It has been so long, I am not 100% sure the guy in Canada's last name is Smith. If I recall correctly, that is what it was.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If someone could just go have a chat with this guy that would be awesome. I have more personal information on him (where he works, etc), I'm just not going to post it up. If something could get resolved, I would be willing to send a little bonus to the guy that helps out. Its not alot of money honestly, but its enough to piss you off.

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
Man that sucks,I hate seeing something like this.thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I think the PA thing is a cover up.
This is where he works: http://www.selectproductionservices.com/
That's why you only pay via a credit card
Keep all online transactions in a file

Get everything in writing in advance
Keep all correspondence with vendors in your file

If they deviate even the slightest call the credit card company

I've had problems with about lol 50% of my online transactions but have recovered about 110%
of my money because these people do not wish to go to prison for wire fraud lol

And I promise you that's where I will put them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts