Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Age of Acquiescence
34,686 Posts
This is Vicki Weaver......who was unarmed, and holding a baby, and..... she was shot in the head.

The FBI HRT sniper spotter who assisted Lon Horiuchi is now a firearms training officer @ Troy Industries out of MA.
They've been boycotted by many for hiring him after what happened at Ruby Ridge, and his testimony.

Many have said, this is what led to Timothy McVeigh bombing of the FBI building in Oklahoma City in retaliation.
Govt has held Court Martials of our US Military personnel for taking out targets in foreign war zones,
but this.......goes without a question??

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
This is Vicki Weaver......who was unarmed, and holding a baby, and..... she was shot in the head.

The FBI HRT sniper spotter who assisted Lon Horiuchi is now a firearms training officer @ Troy Industries out of MA.
They've been boycotted by many for hiring him after what happened at Ruby Ridge, and his testimony.

Many have said, this is what led to Timothy McVeigh bombing of the FBI building in Oklahoma City in retaliation.
We have allowed Court Martials of our US Military for doing the same in war zones, but this.......goes without a question??

FAIL! The OKC bombing was done to a building full of Hitlery Clepto Rose Lawfirm Whitewater evidence papers....it IS a coverup!....but keep on being the "Sheeple" that you are.

Randy Weaver was set up by the US Gubbermint when he declined the request to "do a specialty job" for them....desperate for $$ he was trying to sell guns at a gun show when a Gubbermint representative conspired to set him up by offering to pay for a shotgun ONLY if he modified it in a way that would make it illegal. Weaver is a rare individual in that he SUCESSFULLY sued the US Gubbermint AND WON. I'm sure the settlement dosent compensate for his losses.

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
FAIL! The OKC bombing was done to a building full of Hitlery Clepto Rose Lawfirm Whitewater evidence papers....it IS a coverup!....but keep on being the "Sheeple" that you are.

Randy Weaver was set up by the US Gubbermint when he declined the request to "do a specialty job" for them....desperate for $$ he was trying to sell guns at a gun show when a Gubbermint representative conspired to set him up by offering to pay for a shotgun ONLY if he modified it in a way that would make it illegal. Weaver is a rare individual in that he SUCESSFULLY sued the US Gubbermint AND WON. I'm sure the settlement dosent compensate for his losses.
Mmmmmmm...I think he blew that building up because he was angry about this Randy weaver BS.

·
Banned
14,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its like the Waco fiasco they knew Koresh? went to town every Tuesday to get supplies they could have taken him without a shot fired. I think both were under the Clinton watch
Interesting.

Because they could have taken Clive Bundy the same way.

They like to flex their muscle because the citizens are armed?

·
Age of Acquiescence
34,686 Posts
Here's the play by play of the entrapment, murder, and lawsuit

https://www.firearmsandliberty.com/ruby2.html

How it Started

Weaver had been approached by an informant to the BATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms) to sell him sawed off shot-guns. Weaver apparently relented after several times telling the informant no. He sold two shot-guns to the informant in October of 1989. The shot guns sold to the informant according to the FBI were a mere 1/4" short of the legal barrel length for shot-guns. Weaver contends they were perfectly legal at the time he sold them to the informant.

Weaver was given bogus information on when to appear in court on the weapons charges. Rather than correcting the error, the Federal officials declared him a fugitive.

However, a Federal Judge ruled after the siege at Ruby Ridge that the weapons charges amounted to entrapment by the FBI. Weaver had been sent erroneous information on when to appear for his court date - in what appeared to be a deliberate attempt by Federal authorities to initiate the confrontation. It would have been a simple matter to correct the error and give Mr. Weaver another chance to appear. That in part is why the Federal Judge ruled the gun charges amounted to entrapment.
All Americans need to be aware when the Govt errors THIS GRIEVOUSLY
There absolutely NEEDS to be accountability, and with the death of his wife in such a manner, someone should be in prison.

There was no accountability, the Govt just gave him 3.1 million to shut him up......
This is total abuse of Govt power, and this could happen again to anyone.......hence why I hope it never does happen again.

I honestly can't even begin to understand how this man maintained his sanity.
There's many people who would have gone off the deep end here for what some call "a terrorist act" against an American.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Eye opening and sad events for sure. If you get the chance watch the 1997 documentary, "Waco: The rules of engagement", it changed the way I viewed the government and it's agencies.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

Funny how you mentioned how the Gubbermint set him up. I have a friend who went to jail for 10 years over the gubbermint doing the same thing. He was a Hells Angel who owned a motorcycle shop. Extremely intelligent guy from an engineering standpoint. He could design and build anything.
Well these two guys kept coming in and asking him to build a gun silencer. He kept putting them off but they were persistent. Finally he built it just to get them out of his hair. They were undercover FBI and he went away for 10 years. He spent more time in jail for that silencer than a lot of these gangbangers get for using a gun in a crime. Was nothing but a setup as the gubbermint was having a hard on for the Hells Angels here at the time.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Funny how you mentioned how the Gubbermint set him up. I have a friend who went to jail for 10 years over the gubbermint doing the same thing. He was a Hells Angel who owned a motorcycle shop. Extremely intelligent guy from an engineering standpoint. He could design and build anything.
Well these two guys kept coming in and asking him to build a gun silencer. He kept putting them off but they were persistent. Finally he built it just to get them out of his hair. They were undercover FBI and he went away for 10 years. He spent more time in jail for that silencer than a lot of these gangbangers get for using a gun in a crime. Was nothing but a setup as the gubbermint was having a hard on for the Hells Angels here at the time.
So the only way he could get them out of his shop was to build them a silencer? Good one.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
no, but he probably believes the saying "don't do illegal shit and you won't go to prison for 10yrs."
Yeah kind of like the gun dealers who helped Obama with his "Fast and Furious". Seems they were the only ones who paid any kind of price, but you keep believing the ABC agencies are always on the up and up, play by the rules and have your best interests at heart.

·
Registered
21,784 Posts
no, but he probably believes the saying "don't do illegal shit and you won't go to prison for 10yrs."
That is one of the stupidest things I've read all week. There is NO POSSIBLE WAY that you or I or anyone else is 100% within the law EVEN IF WE INTEND to be so.

An example is the horror stories of racers towing trailers in predatory states waiting to pounce on some obsure towing infraction

That statement includes YOU. It's simply "a statistic" that no one in the U.S. can POSSIBLY be "legal" at all times, with the thousands of stupid laws "on the books."

Here's the defining factor:

Are you in an illegal business, that is, are you building ILLEGAL guns/ parts/ accessories, and DID the Feds get you to build "that something" for them?

Or are you REALLY a bike shop, working on bikes, and some Fed asshole TALKED YOU INTO building something illegal.

THERE IS a difference, and IT IS CALLED "ENTRAPMENT"

I'm not defending this "biker" I don't know him. But the parallel is why Weaver "won" his lawsuit........at the expense of giving up everything else......

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.