Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to make 1200 hp on a street/strip car have heard a few different things but wanted to get your guys opinions, so what size, AR housing, and what brand do u guys prefer and what compression would u reccomend for a 410 lsx

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Wanting to make 1200 hp on a street/strip car have heard a few different things but wanted to get your guys opinions, so what size, AR housing, and what brand do u guys prefer and what compression would u reccomend for a 410 lsx

Are you wanting 1200 crank or rwhp?? Big difference.

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
If you want quick spool for street manners go with the GT55-94. You can get it in cast or billet. Also can be had in journal and ball bearing design. Unit will make 1200rwhp no problem.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can I get this in a kit as far as everything needed possible

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Can I get this in a kit as far as everything needed possible

Yes, we carry the units, wastegate, blow off valve and flanges needed. If your looking for a complete turbo kit (piping kit), their really isn't one out that supports that size unit off the shelf kit wise.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, we carry the units, wastegate, blow off valve and flanges needed. If your looking for a complete turbo kit (piping kit), their really isn't one out that supports that size unit off the shelf kit wise.
Is it possible to work up a quote including piping coldside hot side and headers and everything else and I'll just have it bent and welded

·
Registered
171 Posts
You might want to contact Josh at Kentucky Turbo and Performance. He uses Dr. Turbo as a supplier I believe, I was quoted like $8500 for a full system, Precision Pro Mod 98, A2W, All piping, Headers, and coating.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts