Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Next person that wants to run across the field will think TWICE. I thought it was funny as hell.

·
Registered
26,474 Posts
As the worlds inhabitants become more unpredictable, its the duty of law enforcement to protect those who are not in a position to protect themselves.

In this case, players on a field have no idea the age, intentions, or what might be hiding under a "t-shirt"........and neither do those charged with the protection of the players.

Should we wait until a knife or some other weapon is displayed before force is used??? How close to a player should we allow someone to get??? Should actual contact dictate the use of force???

Anyone who is dumb/insane/drunk enough to put themselves into a situation like that, deserves EXACTLY what they get.

·
Registered
26,474 Posts
Sometimes being stupid hurts. Wasn't there a coach that got hurt pretty bad awhile back by a couple of fans that ran on the field? Hard to know what someone's intention is when they are running on the field....
Absolutely SB, a coach was attacked by two maniacs.

Its all fun and games, until......

·
The Warbird
6,478 Posts
I would be willing to bet the kid dont do it again! And that will deter others from doing it also! Would yall be bitching if someone had of kept running back and forth across the SGMP track at ORTC in Febuary preventing the racing??? Tazers are nonlethal force and should be used in cases of lack of compliance just like this. Better than pepper spray or Bean bags!!

·
RIP Dave - YB will miss you
25,442 Posts
That was hysterical.I showed my 18 yr old son and he just said "if you don't run out on the field you dont have to worry about getting tased".Pretty simple isn't it.

·
On the roller...
15,867 Posts
My first instinct was that it was a little much when I saw this happen. Yet, knowing it was a little much, I could care less. Good to see we all think alike. Don't break the rules and run out there and you won't get tased. It's like the people who stick knives in toasters...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts