Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was recently wronged by a performance shop in Texas. The owner recently refunded my money but what he/his shop did was totally unacceptable. Is it worthy of posting what happened/evidence/proof or should it be disregarded since I have received money back and parts returned.

·
Registered
162 Posts
I was recently wronged by a performance shop in Texas. The owner recently refunded my money but what he/his shop did was totally unacceptable. Is it worthy of posting what happened/evidence/proof or should it be disregarded since I have received money back and parts returned.
Hey dude you got your stuff back from owner so it should be mute issue...sounds like owner didn't want any static..I have post's on here with different outcomes so I say let it ride..

·
I like to party!!
4,338 Posts
So let me get this right, you started a tread to ask if you should start a tread?:rolleyes:

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
80,113 Posts
SCRAM!

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Hiit the noob thread phuckstick!

·
Registered
1,177 Posts

·
Registered
22,513 Posts
Sounds like a stand up shop it you got a refund.
Sounds this way to me too, but did they return your shit to you phucked up or what? Don't mention there name, but what exactly happened, then if it is one of those...oh NEWB PHUCKSTICK, has a point, then blast them. But if we think you're phucking retarded then you will be blasted bigger than shit. Choose wisely, or you could check out IMABIGOLPUSSY.com and see if they care...

·
time to go racing yet ?
32,999 Posts
Sounds like a stand up shop it you got a refund.
thats what im thinking ..... i do custom jobs all the time and if the customer starts demanding a certain date i just refund his money and tell him to get lost . i dont hurry custom jobs so when its ready it will be ready

·
Registered
490 Posts
WHAT a tool, you bash him all over the net and all the while he said he was sorry and paid you back .

Enough already ..

ps

GO fuck yourself

1 - 20 of 38 Posts