·
Smart Ass Conservative
105,619 Posts
That's what happens when you hang out with scum

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Protestor or rioter?

If she was part of the problem I have zero fucks to give.
I have a brother in Florida whom I wouldn't be surprised is latching onto this stupidity. If he gets himself killed playing stupid games.....he won the prize he deserves.

·
Registered
36,446 Posts
Protestor or rioter?

If she was part of the problem I have zero fucks to give.
I have a brother in Florida whom I wouldn't be surprised is latching onto this stupidity. If he gets himself killed playing stupid games.....he won the prize he deserves.
They were protesting, right out there in the midst of all the really bad people and one of them caught a bullet to the chest.

I heard that clip driving down the road and was nearly driven to tears. Then I did a bit of snooping around and discovered that the sister who's speaking out has Facebook pages chock full of BLM bullshit, calls to 'hit the streets' and get justice for Floyd and all that. I'd stop short of calling her an Antifa rioter but you know, sometimes a taste of your own medicine isn't very tasty. Still a sad deal; RIP to the sister and condolences to the family. Next time, maybe you'll pin the tail on the correct donkey.

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
78,888 Posts
THEYVE KILLED POLICE...SHOT THEM IN THE HEAD....IM NOT WATCHING THE VIDEO. .BECAUSE YOURE A FUCKING IDIOT FOR SHOWING UP IN THE FIRST PLACE. IM MORE CONCERNED ABOUT THE FAMILOES THESE OFFICERS LEFT BEHIND....ITS TIME TO STOP APPEASING THESE FUCKING TURDS

1 - 15 of 15 Posts