Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I traded him some yellowbullet gear a plate shirt and windsheild banner and 20 stickers for a night gown ....sent stuff and havent heard back sent tracking # and shows he got my stuff ...it was a gift for my girlfreind ... now she is pissed......she said she would give a blow job to anybody that kicks his arse:p:p:p:p

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Coops probably had to make a boat, and paddle that shit to the post office, box some kangaroos, eat some shrimp on the barby, and is just probably not back yet.

·
Grizzly
45,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Coops probably had to make a boat, and paddle that shit to the post office, box some kangaroos, eat some shrimp on the barby, and is just probably not back yet.
sound like a persnoal prob ...my stuff got sent on time ...and i had to put chains on my tires when the storm hit with 6 inchs of ice

·
up and running soon.
13,182 Posts
Coopy are you guilty as charged.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
29,397 Posts
I knew there was something wrong about that guy. Did he say "I'm phucking leaving" when you talked to him? He was supposed to pick me up in his new boat when Monty left him the credit cards but he never showed. I sat at the beach 4 hour waiting..BASTARD!!

·
Yellowbullet Overlord
27,527 Posts
Everyone just settle down. Coops is legit and will send the night gown. But, we all know he has to talk his girlfriend in to giving it up so he can send it.

·
I have a liter of cola
7,101 Posts
1 - 20 of 80 Posts