Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
would you go with the custom valved DA strange shocks teamz is offering? or out of the box DA afcos? i can get either ones for around the same price.

im currently running strange single adjustable rear shocks on my mustang. been 1.23 sixty foot with them on 275 pro radials. just been wanting to upgrade to the doubles adjustables.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Damn! That is a pretty good 60 ft. What are you running suspension wise on your car? Man, if I could get my 60 ft times anywhere near yours I would be Happy as Hell. I currently also have the Strange Single Adjustable Coil Overs on my '86 GT. So, post up what you got!

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn! That is a pretty good 60 ft. What are you running suspension wise on your car? Man, if I could get my 60 ft times anywhere near yours I would be Happy as Hell. I currently also have the Strange Single Adjustable Coil Overs on my '86 GT. So, post up what you got!
team z uppers, upr lowers, strange singles in the back in stock location,
springs in stock location on control arms still, trz anti roll bar, stock wheel tubs, single adjustable struts up front with coilovers.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
If you really want the best we offer custom tuned JRi shocks. Each set comes with thier dyno sheet and tons of support.

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
What about springs?

Everyone is in a rush to get the latest shock package, but nobody ever mentions application matched springs.

I can't be the only one that has custom wound units from Hyperco, can I?

·
Registered
777 Posts
We just got a set of Menscer's double adjustable struts and shocks to mount in the stock location. You will not be disappointed with his product or customer service. Well worth the money.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
ive heard Mencer is really good and knows his stuff. dont know if i would be able to stay within my budget of around $600 if i go with his stuff? i'll have to look into it. i figured anything has to be better than my current 150 dollar shocks lol.

anybody running teamz's custom shocks that can share some info on them?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
I think you will like the teamz strange shocks. I have off the shelf strange shocks dbls, managed a 1.22 60 foot the first day I installed them on Friday night TnT.

Didn't even turn a knob, past my initial settings. All the stuff going on was with the front of the car.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I use the TeamZ DA shocks and the stock location springs and i have been 1.15, 1.16 60ft back to back last year with SB on 1kit call Dave and ask him about my car and how well it works with his parts top notch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts