Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone have pics of it installed on their car( pref a fox body) and what springs you are using and what wheel/tire your running.....

i remember a member on here posted a pic of their silver or white gt on here and saying that they have it.....

this is the part im talking about....

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts
the picture you posted is of the adjustable kit that you have to cut into the frame rail area and use an offset spring pad on your lower control arm.

he also this set.....
MWO8L05 http://www.wolferacecraft.com/detail.aspx?ID=848

This uses the stock control arm placement and stock spring perch area, you just have to cut the old one out and weld this one in.

I have the kit for my car, I just haven't gotten it installed yet.
my rear end was narrowed 2 inches and I have a 15x10 with 5.5in backspace and I have 15x10 with 6in backspace with a 1/2 spacer. both have 275/60/15 m/t radials.
I have AFCO rear springs that are 9inches long.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the picture you posted is of the adjustable kit that you have to cut into the frame rail area and use an offset spring pad on your lower control arm.

he also this set.....
MWO8L05 http://www.wolferacecraft.com/detail.aspx?ID=848

This uses the stock control arm placement and stock spring perch area, you just have to cut the old one out and weld this one in.

I have the kit for my car, I just haven't gotten it installed yet.
my rear end was narrowed 2 inches and I have a 15x10 with 5.5in backspace and I have 15x10 with 6in backspace with a 1/2 spacer. both have 275/60/15 m/t radials.
I have AFCO rear springs that are 9inches long.
so ill need the mwo8lo5 so i can use my stock spring perch placement wolfe arms?

i have the stock length qa1 adjustable shocks that are on the wolfe website... would those suffice?

what spring rate would i need? its a 87 coupe, all wolfe rear suspension tubular front suspension and sbc/glide....?

·
ProStock Jackstand Winner
25,123 Posts
yes on the spring perch kit... it is th same one I have
I have standard length adjustable strange shocks for the rear.
I would get the car scaled to find out how heavy it is on the rear corners. my car will weigh 2800lbs for one class and 3200lbs for the other, so I have different rear springs. Both sets are over 300lbs

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes on the spring perch kit... it is th same one I have
I have standard length adjustable strange shocks for the rear.
I would get the car scaled to find out how heavy it is on the rear corners. my car will weigh 2800lbs for one class and 3200lbs for the other, so I have different rear springs. Both sets are over 300lbs
my car should be around 28xx when done.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts