Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I need some stripper names. This is way off the wall but my Dad takes my 3 year old son out in my pasture to look at the cattle every friday and my son always ask him what thier names are.
Well so far they have Jenna, Roxie, Candy and a few others.but the old man just thinks it's funny as hell so we need some more names.
Thanks. Aaron

·
Sho'Nuff
5,366 Posts
Sonia, Ariel, Ashlynne, Desiree, Savannah, Melissa, Angel, Trixie, Renee....just off the top of my head some girl names I remember

from last night ;)

·
Long Live The King
102,149 Posts
Bambie, Trixie

G-

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
TAKE YOUR PETS NAME AND AND YOR STREET NAME
my last dong we named penny and the street name was 59

so penny 59

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Jazmine...can't forget Jazmine. Karli, Ashleigh, Desire, Payton, Aurora, Jenna, Passion, Annabelle, Lexi, Alektra, Eva, Gianna, Isabella, Kaitlynn, Kaylynn, Mindy, Kylie, Peaches, SINdee, Jada/Jayda, Kacey, Veronica/Veronika, Penny, Paris, JoAnna, Nikki

·
Registered
16,782 Posts
If the cow has big tits and a stinky pussy call it cha cha :p

·
Beer me!!
22,507 Posts
Probably the best stripper I've ever seen locally called herself Daisy. She was amazing!! Our local strip club made the Maxim "10 worst strip clubs in America" list!!

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
i don't go to strip blubs , well any more lolo

up here we go killer stripe clubs , if you ve ever been in montreal you never go to any other one any where

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
Ala,Aja,Asia,Alure,Boomsy,Blair,Bailey,Catalina,Erotica,Felony,Gia,Jezzelle,Lee,Legacy ,Misty,Nina,

·
The Media has an agenda!
25,768 Posts
Channel,Princess,Jazmine,Cinnamon,Kylie,MysterBambi,Brandi,candi,Lexxie,Amber,Angel,Destiny,Nikki,Roxxanne,Asia.Sierrsa,Cheyenne,Ginger,Jasmine,Crystal,Houston,Jenna,Chastity,Daisy,Savanah,cherry,shiva,bounci,Lola,Karma,barbie,jamie lynn,Lacie,Bunny,Porsche,Gingerly,Essence,Napkin,Lexus,Cookie,Sephora,Trixie,Ingrid,menage,lacey,Jaycee,jayla,Experience,karamel,magic,Mikie,Oxygeny,Janel,Xstacy,Baby,

1 - 20 of 46 Posts