Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to get some more background information on people who will be racing at this years Outlaws at Atco. Of course we have tech cards and we can get some info from there but I would like a little more, something unique so our announcers have a little more to talk about. Any information would be much appreciated. Things like how long you have been racing, an interesting story about your car, how you got started in racing, is your family involved, engine combo, trans, tires, any superstitions you might have, anything really. Just want to be able to provide as much information to our fans and make it as interesting as possible. Of course rivalries that we may or may not be aware of would be great.

This info will also be very useful for our regular Quick 8, and Index races.

Anyone interested can email such information to [email protected]

Thank you,

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
I am 27 years old, racin for 7 years, all heads up and always on radials. Always been a family affair. The car I drive is owned by my cousin Karl, and the drivetrain is my dads. We have a total of 3 drag radial cars and a 10.5 car in the Lambert family now. The camaro is a turbocharged sbc stock suspension car on M/T radials.

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Maybe Atco dave can pick up the phone and give some big players that he knows will be there a shout and write down the information

1 - 5 of 5 Posts