Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice remington semi auto 30-06 with a wood stock a gold ring leapold scope a clean ass gun. I have never had a problem with this rifle it shoots as fast as you can pull the trigger

I want to trade for a 496 stroker crank and rods forged

I will throw in some cash too here is a pic of gun. this is not the pic of the gun but its a idea of what it looks like just got this pic off the internet will send you a pic of the real gun to your email

This is a woods master model 742 delux BDL

THIS IS A GOOD SHOOTING GUN SUPER CLEAN

p.m. me if interested thanks. This is just a broke dick old cowboy trying to but a nice motor together

I also have a nice norinco sks 30 round clip and a side folder stock and a red dot scope if your interested in that instead

these are nice guns I dont want no scared up junk

thanks for your time

·
Platinum Subscriber
1,429 Posts
He forgot to mention that he just got done robbing the mini mart around the corner. Son of a bitch shot 4 towel heads!!

Up for a QUICK TRADE!

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
He forgot to mention that he just got done robbing the mini mart around the corner. Son of a bitch shot 4 towel heads!!

get it right phuckstick it was six *********. lol ha-ha

·
Registered
29,435 Posts
Not that I can buy it. Stupid California laws, but take it to a shop that deals in guns and put it on consignment.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
any offers thanks will do a partial trade and cash for a big block chevy dart sportsman block

1 - 17 of 17 Posts