Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a friend of ours that has a 3 year old little boy that has a developmental problem. He is awesome to be around and he loves race cars. So after we had him and his sister over to play with our girls I noticed how much he loved race cars. So I talked to my wife and told her that I would contact some of our Customers to see if they would send some pics. of thier cars for him.
So I called Don and he said that he sure would get us a Pic. for Caden. Well, Don took it upon himself to go around to other pits at Chicago and get pics, T-Shirts and Flyers from other racers. He sent us a Box full of stuff for little Caden & Caden has been beside himself every since, he has to carry it all around with him all the time.This is what makes this community so special, He doesn't know Caden and went to all that trouble to get him that stuff.
I just want to thank Don, Mark, Jeff and the entire crew as well as all the racers that participated !!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sounds like he real enjoyed the stuff.

Just wanted to say thanks to the racers who helped out. Steve Matusek and Chris Rini for taking the time to sign their racing card's and Steve Miller for donating and signing a t-shirt for Caden. Maybe we can gather some more stuff from other racer's at the rest of the NMCA race''s to give him a big care package.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just wanted to say thanks to the racers who helped out. Steve Matusek and Chris Rini for taking the time to sign their racing card's and Steve Miller for donating and signing a t-shirt for Caden. Maybe we can gather some more stuff from other racer's at the rest of the NMCA race''s to give him a big care package.
He sure did like his stuff, wont put it down for a second. Thanks again for all the help !!! Like I told Don, he really like race cars and that holds his interest. They even use pics of race cars to help teach him colors etc.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts