Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Want to race the "​​Milli​on Dolla​r"​​ race?​​
Free Money​,​​ free cars,​​ free engin​es,​​ free drags​ters,​​ and more.​​
Georg​e Howar​d will be on Speed​ Scene​ Live TV Tuesd​ay night​ at Speed​Scene​Racin​g.​​ com and he plans​ on givin​g away somet​hing reall​y cool for free to one of the viewers.​​

Also,​​ Stree​t Car super​Natio​nals updat​e,​​ free ticke​ts to Herit​age Nosta​lgia race,​​ pro mods,​​ and "How to get spons​ored"​​ serie​s comin​g soon.​​

All for free,​​ and all on Speed​ Scene​ Live TV spons​ored by Curri​e racin​g reare​nds and M and H Tires​!​​
Free Stuff​,​​ Free racin​g TV show,​​ all on Speed​ Scene​ Live TV!
Check​ out the archi​ves page right​ now, and join us for the live show every​ Tuesd​ay night​ at Speed​Scene​Racin​g.​​ com

Watch Speed Scene Live on NetTV anytime. Go to www.speedsceneracing.com

·
winners circle
5,556 Posts
Yea i know of the million dollar race.it is a helluva deal if you can afford it.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
We will be there..... We are one of the round sponsors, we will be giving away one of our Radio systems !!

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think the entry is either 1 or 2 thousand. Pay out based on number of cars entered.
Hey radio man, it's a great event with a lot of racers, isnt it?

·
Registered
777 Posts
Entry is $2000 for the weekend. Buybacks in the big race is $500 I think. I used to bracket race and have alot of friends that go to it each year.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Its the biggest race of the year for the best bracket racers. There more races that weekend then just the million. They have 4 or 5 gambers races where you can win motors or brand new dragsters and i think a 10 thousand dollar race. I think last year Reher and morrison gave away a 565 as well as Scott Shafrioff gave away a motor.

Its a Big weekend for shure if you got the money and skills to enter.

Also i believe the guy that won it a a few year ago was on pass time ealrier this year. He was the guy with the beard and the black dragster with a wing. I think it a nascar based sb2 358

·
Registered
777 Posts
I think his name is Jeff Rucks, the Mountain Magic Dragster. He does have a SB2 motor that runs 4.70s I believe. They have Twin 20's (20,000) and numerous big money gamblers races. Take $5000 if you want to go and even then that might not be enough for everything.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I think his name is Jeff Rucks, the Mountain Magic Dragster. He does have a SB2 motor that runs 4.70s I believe. They have Twin 20's (20,000) and numerous big money gamblers races. Take $5000 if you want to go and even then that might not be enough for everything.
I knew they had Gamblers races for money just wasnt shure for how much. The best of the best show up form all over the U.S. for this one. I think Dave connely and jeg Coulghlin even show up.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I think the entry is either 1 or 2 thousand. Pay out based on number of cars entered.
Hey radio man, it's a great event with a lot of racers, isnt it?
This will be our first trip to this event.Gotta expand the customer base and from what I have been told it's a good time.We will be setup on the Midway, have some great new products we will be showing for the first time.Lets just say that one is from one of our suppliers Unlimited Awnings.... it will be very D.O.T friendly :cool:

·
Registered
3,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey Grudge racer, email us some photos of your cars at the Million, and we will put them up on the show.
Make sure you tune in for the giveaway!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts