Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
18,012 Posts
Thanks for all of the clear and concise info...
I'll get right on it.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks clear to me....good cell phone number, email looks good. Yep, appears clear enough...evidently craig65 is on to something.

·
Banned
18,012 Posts
Looks clear to me....good cell phone number, email looks good. Yep, appears clear enough...evidently craig65 is on to something.
I think he is...:p

I meant, what is the story? Why should anyone mess with them?

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
I don't see any possible way that you could post any less information other than maybe leaving the phone number out ! ....... is there another thread that I'm missing :confused:

·
Banned
18,012 Posts
I don't see any possible way that you could post any less information other than maybe leaving the phone number out ! ....... is there another thread that I'm missing :confused:
This is all very confusing. At first I thought I was right, then I was told I was wrong and Craig65 was right, now you are in agreement with me. I just don't know what to think. I think I will call the number and get their opinion.

·
Registered
8,527 Posts
This is all very confusing. At first I thought I was right, then I was told I was wrong and Craig65 was right, now you are in agreement with me. I just don't know what to think. I think I will call the number and get their opinion.
Let me know what you find out ! Cause you have shed more light on the subject than OP has .......if you need any help , I got your back :p

·
Banned
18,012 Posts
Let me know what you find out ! Cause you have shed more light on the subject than OP has .......if you need any help , I got your back :p
Thanks Gene! I knew I could count on you.

(TTT for more info...)

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
No back story? Wtf. Thread fail. Gotta at least tell us what he was trying to pull over on you, fuckin noob.

·
Revolution Is My Name
20,381 Posts
I figured it out the OP was trying to hook up with a tranny named craigslaura and got upset it didn't phuck him in the ass long enough. So now he want a catus.

·
Banned
3,952 Posts
I was scammed into opening this thread, I want my click back.

·
Registered
21,566 Posts
I've got the real story. OP's pissed at his ex- girlfriend and just wants US to eff with her so he posted her phone number.

·
Banned
16,080 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts