Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
One of our own here on YB helped me out big time.Scott revamped our website to add all of the pieces we have been coming out with. We worked back and forth to get just what I was looking for. We still have some more updating to do to the home page, but it is coming along. With everyone bashing people, or getting scammed, it's nice to work with someone that is quick and does what you want. I would highly recomend his talents.
Thanks again Scott!

·
draggin' ass
13,419 Posts
Looks good, one question. What is the hatch area refer to on the s10?

·
Registered
5,307 Posts
Fox interior section.. Trunk is misspelled with TRUCK. Otherwise great site update. Good to see all the products. I need to come into some money so I can redo the interior with your stuff instead of trying to polish the turd parts I have .

·
Registered
3,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fox interior section.. Trunk is misspelled with TRUCK. Otherwise great site update. Good to see all the products. I need to come into some money so I can redo the interior with your stuff instead of trying to polish the turd parts I have .
We will be tweaking everything as we go along. We threw alot of pieces at Scott to get listed. I'm sure there are a few mistakes that we will have to correct.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts