Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Eddie Haskell
7,849 Posts
Nice first post buttbreath. There is a "wanted" section here on the "Bullet" that people that aren't all arrogent and full of themselves use after they hit the new member thread. In case you didn't know.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Heres an idea...instead of being pricks and trying to act like tough guys over the internet how about you consider for one second in your arrogant minds that I looked for a classifieds section and maybe post a link to the proper place? If not, dont waste your time posting stupid shit on my thread. Thanks

P.S. Dessert like the thing after dinner has 2 "ss''...if you're gonna insult someone learn to spell first

·
Eddie Haskell
7,849 Posts
Heres an idea...instead of being pricks and trying to act like tough guys over the internet how about you consider for one second in your arrogant minds that I looked for a classifieds section and maybe post a link to the proper place?

WOW sorry mister. Here is the link you adked for:http://yellowbullet.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92

I know it's a little tough to find, just like the newbie thread. I guess you pegged me on the internet tough guy/prick thing. Feel free to circumvent any other standard paths here on "The Yellow Bullet" as I can clearly see that you are way past that and I don't really need anymore names on my ignore list.

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,014 Posts
who the hell cares if hes a newbie , seriously he came on here and asked a legitamate question in the drag racing part , its not like he came on here right away and started bashing a company in the trash section . i think the guys who have been on here a long time need to lighten the fuck up a bit if a new guy comes on here and actually makes a good 1st post .

·
Eddie Haskell
7,849 Posts
who the hell cares if hes a newbie , seriously he came on here and asked a legitamate question in the drag racing part , its not like he came on here right away and started bashing a company in the trash section . i think the guys who have been on here a long time need to lighten the fuck up a bit if a new guy comes on here and actually makes a good 1st post .
He is not a newbie, he is nothing. New people sign in. Find something legitimate to bitch at me about. Reread the post. It needs to be in the wanted section. This guy a friend of yours? You and your friend are a real contribution to this website. Good first post. LMAO.

·
time to go racing yet ?
33,014 Posts
He is not a newbie, he is nothing. New people sign in. Find something legitimate to bitch at me about. Reread the post. It needs to be in the wanted section. This guy a friend of yours? You and your friend are a real contribution to this website. Good first post. LMAO.

nah not a friend , just hate seeing ignorance towards guys that dont know the site and being bitched at for asking a decent question .

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
i agree! who gives a phuck how many posts he has the guy asked a question and all the sudden people turn into 5th graders and start bashing him....wtf! i hardly come on this site anymore and when i do its usually in the drag race section! i would also like a full size practice tree so thanks for the help if u gave any!

·
Eddie Haskell
7,849 Posts
i agree! who gives a phuck how many posts he has the guy asked a question and all the sudden people turn into 5th graders and start bashing him....wtf! i hardly come on this site anymore and when i do its usually in the drag race section! i would also like a full size practice tree so thanks for the help if u gave any!

Listen up you ignorant phuck. Take your buddies to craigslist if you cant follow some simple rules. Wanted section. Newbie thread. I hope you don't come here anymore. This place is filling up with idiots and you are fitting the profile.

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
if there were no rules to follow this place would run amuck! wait aminute this place is running amuck!:smt100

·
Registered
9,494 Posts
Hell most places have a forum for the newbies not a fucking thread. I never started in the Newbie thread, hell I didn't even see it until I had to go look for it after a few threats. I'm still here and learning. Most you fucks that bitch about going to the newbie thread haven't been there yourself.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I keep hearing about a "newbie" thread. What the fuck. I guess I missed that part when I first got on cause I have never been there.

No offense intended but it sounds kinda dorky to me. I'm 53 years old and have been racing longer than some of you have been alive. I don't think I'm a newbie now and would not have thought I was one then.

Before you start the bullshit, I assume its for new members to this board. Doesn't make it any less childish. Save that for the Trashed section where the inmates are running the asylum.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts