Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smt102 I check CL from Mississippi, east and including TX. I check mautofied.com, duramaxforum and ebay, anybody anywhere else I can check. I"m looking too spend around 15 or less, and I need 4 door and 4wd and the more that's done too it the happier I am. I'm aware I'm gonna be buying something with 150,000 plus miles and that' ok as long as it's not a train wreck, LOL, thanks for any and all help :p

·
Registered
2,677 Posts
try these.

dmaxcentral.com duramaxdiesels.com competitiondiesel.com

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^^^^^ Nice looking truck ^^^^^ I'd be all over it if it was a 4 door, just not sure about the ext.cab, but I love the truck :p

·
Cowboy up
1,690 Posts
I had an 04 just like that one I posted, and I found that the ext cab was sufficient for adults in the back. Also may be hard pressed to find a crew cab in your price range imo. Good luck with the search.

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks, yeah the gm's are decent in the back, I may text about the one you posted here that's pretty much what I'm after, if the price is right I'd probably travel for it :p

·
Registered
24 Posts
Try dieselplace.com also. If you can deal with a 2wd or an ecsb you can get them substantially cheaper than a ccsb 4wd obivously due to demand but Id having nothing less than a ccsb 4wd personally. I loved my 06 lbz and will be getting an lmm again here soon.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts