Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
82,964 Posts
PASS THE STRYCHNINE....AND THE SNACK PLEASE!

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
100 years from now Harry Potter will be a religion..

:rolleyes::rolleyes::smt081:smt081

Yep, went to the track tonight, it didn't rain, although it was threatening to, but weather forecast didn't call for much rain, the announcer said it didn't rain because Jesus was his weatherman, then again, he didn't start to say that till the night was about over. :smt102

I guess if it had rained, it woulda' been "gods will"... :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
136,918 Posts
:rolleyes::rolleyes::smt081:smt081

Yep, went to the track tonight, it didn't rain, although it was threatening to, but weather forecast didn't call for much rain, the announcer said it didn't rain because Jesus was his weatherman, then again, he didn't start to say that till the night was about over. :smt102

I guess if it had rained, it woulda' been "gods will"... :rolleyes:

I always wondered...

How does God get all the people he wants dead on a given day to board the same plane going to the same destination then make it crash?

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
I always wondered...

How does God get all the people he wants dead on a given day to board the same plane going to the same destination then make it crash?

I BET that if they had done the holy ghost hokey pokey before getting on that plane, they woulda' been fine! ;)

·
Registered
3,059 Posts
Just like Cycho Mike from Suicidal Tendencies says..... There's a lot of stupid people out there thinking a lot of stupid thoughts and doin' a lot of stupid stuff!

·
Registered
5,946 Posts
I always wondered...

i think its more that there isnt one /coincidence/ luck ....and circumstance.

unless ... there IS a god and he loves / doesnt mind killing innocent children and his people and watching their sheer , horrible terror as they're plane goes down and they all burn to death.

fuck, who knows ?

·
Registered
3,389 Posts
If it makes those people happy and they want to live their life believing what they believe who gives a fuck? Why does it bother y'all so bad? A lot of people believe drag racing is idiotic and don't understand our addiction to the car hobby. Why should any of them give a fuck what we do? Just my $.02. Carry on.

·
IgnoreIsForPussies
20,761 Posts
If it makes those people happy and they want to live their life believing what they believe who gives a fuck? Why does it bother y'all so bad? A lot of people believe drag racing is idiotic and don't understand our addiction to the car hobby. Why should any of them give a fuck what we do? Just my $.02. Carry on.
Good post,if they're happy I'm happy for them.

·
Administrator
136,918 Posts

I have no problem with the Religious being happy or believing man was made from dirt. My problem is when their beliefs affects my life and others who do not believe the same as them.

From buying liquor on Sunday to a woman getting an abortion to embryonic stem cell research. Why are these peoples beliefs being pushed upon the American population?

If they don't want a 1/5 of Jack on Sunday.. Don't phuckin buy it
If they don't want an abortion... Don't phuckin have one
If they don't want a stem cell shot.. Don't phuckin go to the hospital for one!! But Im willing to bet my life when stem cell becomes the cure for whatever.. those same religious phucks will be the first in line to get their dose. So much for that phuckin faith!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts