Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
What's the difference between sourcing/stockpiling complete cartridges and sourcing/stockpiling all the components needed to reload? Take care. Tom Worthington

Its a lot cheaper to reload in some calibers for one thing. MUCH cheaper for some cartridges. In some areas like California where you cant just order in complete cartridges its one way to skirt the law.

·
time to go racing yet ?
30,057 Posts
wonder when they will sell out ?? the other day i was at the local walmart and they had a skid of 12g rounds sitting in the isle

·
Registered
623 Posts
They will still sell "hunting" ammo, just not handgun or "assault rifle-style" ammo.

My local store was out of 9mm, but had plenty of everything else.

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Fun, exercise, and entertainment for the whole family!

Or at least the family pets are entertained watching me “exercise” with mine....

·
Registered
389 Posts
Looks like the sales are starting on ammo. Went to wally mart this am and their federal 45 ammo (200 round) boxes were marked down to $49. Cashier said they weren't expecting anymore ammo deliveries there.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Went through the Walmart close to me yesterday, first time in a while, and they still had 2 racks of long guns and the ammo case was about as full as it always is.

·
Registered
1,658 Posts
Same thing, my local store has more ammo on the shelf than ever. I’m sure they’ll sell out eventually. Stopped in a Walmart in Vegas and they had a nice selection of reloading supplies. I asked the clerk about it and he said they have carried it a long time. First time I’d ever seen that.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts