·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's easy, I don't generally shop there anyhow. Been there maybe 8 times and at least 5 was a PITA and didn't get what I was looking for
Same here. Years ago I grew tired of looking at the row of 25 registers, with 1 open, and taking 2 hours to check out. No love lost for me.

·
Registered
12,483 Posts
I remember when they decided to stop selling home defense style long guns. They put their remaining stock on clearance sale. A moment of hesitation cost me the opportunity to buy a very nice home defense Mossberg 930 (semi auto 12 gauge) for $150! That particular model typically sold there for $600+. If they even hint they may sell their remaining stock of ammo on clearance, I'm gonna be there. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
38,802 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
I remember when they decided to stop selling home defense style long guns. They put their remaining stock on clearance sale. A moment of hesitation cost me the opportunity to buy a very nice home defense Mossberg 930 (semi auto 12 gauge) for $150! That particular model typically sold there for $600+. If they even hint they may sell their remaining stock of ammo on clearance, I'm gonna be there. Take care. Tom Worthington
Well I'm sorry to see this, I don't buy much at wallymart but ammo is one thing I definitely do. Definitely cheap ammo for shooting paper. Will be hard to monitor as the stores (from what Ive been told) don't order they just get shipped what corporate or someone decides. 9MM is sometimes problematic but I've got 4 stores within 20 miles of the house. Strange, sometimes my closest one has no 9MM and the 10 mile stop has 2 shelves full.
I would have thought this would have happened a long time ago especially with them selling "assault type" ammo

·
Registered
11,407 Posts
Assault system ammo? What on Earth is that? Let me guess....... 223 Remington/5.56. 7.62 anything. 9mm? 10mm???

·
Registered
12,483 Posts
As someone who lives behind the lines, this is nothing new for me.

I will continue to support online vendors who ship freedom into this prison.

I could be wrong, I often am. However, I am pretty sure online purchases of ammunition are going to soon be a target of the anti gunners. And I mean nationally, not just state by state. Take care. Tom Worthington

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Walmart will STOP selling ammo.......AFTER THEY SELL OUT WHAT THAT ALREADY HAVE. Why not STOP selling it NOW, because they still want to make $$$$ on the ammo they have. cowards

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Wal Mart and Krogers can ask me nicely not to carry all they want. I'm still going to wal mart to buy 97 cent milk and I'll still carry open.
I have the right to open carry, I just choose not to exercise it. I do however exercise my right to carry concealed and that includes Walmart.

·
Registered
563 Posts
I agree Tom. Online ammo sales are next, once these clowns catch on that lots of us get ammo that way. Either that or they'll tax it enough that it's no longer worth it to buy online.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts