Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,002 Posts
I love WalMart, I did an engine swap in the Walmart parking lot in Bowling green between races.
Check it out tonight on Speed Scene Live TV
speedsceneracing.com

·
PROUD AMERICAN WORKER!
7,416 Posts
phuck walmart we need a poll.who goes there
I only go when i'm feeling down on my lick or self, the place has a great self help atmosphere just take a look a round next vist; from the greater, to the stock people, sales and management all the way to the shoppers. i feel better about my self already just talkin bout it... what a booster...:teabag. Some times it s fun to observe and one time at christmas time go late night farting @ wall mart while everyone is feverishly shopping for lifes necassities... just dust an area of high traffic and start starrin down the people., pick a face and before you know it the crowd stares at them in disgust... on for for the next piece of prey...Soccer:

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
I have boycotted Walmart since they stopped promoting american products with the "made in USA" flag by the product. 10 years? My wife still shops there, not religiously though and she will not by my Christmas gifts there.

·
**BOOSTED SBF***
3,303 Posts
Hey, they let us park our rigs when we are traveling from track to track.
For a racer on the road, that a big deal.
We've been run out of more than one Wal-Mart parking lot with our rigs. Our local store even has a big sign that says no overnight truck parking.:confused: You have been lucky to find exceptions to the rule I guess.

·
Registered
630 Posts
We've been run out of more than one Wal-Mart parking lot with our rigs. Our local store even has a big sign that says no overnight truck parking.:confused: You have been lucky to find exceptions to the rule I guess.

That's strange. I read an article one time that said Sam Walton would never run a truck or rig away from their parking lot, as the truckers were the ones who brought the products to the stores. Just a sign of how things change I guess.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts