Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The lady is my wife. She was down in Tampa for two months. I spent a few weekends down there and we did the tourist thing around the area a little bit. Not near enough time to enjoy it all.

The shot of Kolivas was at the NSCA Finals at Columbus in 2006. I'm pretty sure that was before the 5.4.

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Greg! Interesting ride too. It's a steam locomotive that leaves from Chattanooga and makes 100 mile trip down through Georgia. We took it last fall. The car that we rode in was the one used in Marilyn Monroe's "Some Like It Hot". You get a look at every junkyard and the bad side of several towns in the area but it's a very relaxing ride. I wish I could have shot more of the trains but didn't have enough time.

·
Registered
21,313 Posts
Thanks Greg! Interesting ride too. It's a steam locomotive that leaves from Chattanooga and makes 100 mile trip down through Georgia. We took it last fall. The car that we rode in was the one used in Marilyn Monroe's "Some Like It Hot". You get a look at every junkyard and the bad side of several towns in the area but it's a very relaxing ride. I wish I could have shot more of the trains but didn't have enough time.
That sounds like a really fun ride, especially the sight seeing. Now the picture is my desktop. :)

1 - 20 of 97 Posts