Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well im hitting up the yb again.im up to 150 bucks on my goal.me and the wife are walking for my son.please donate if ya can.even if its a dollar it will help if enough people do it.ya name will be put on our list as we walk the 3 miles in april.the donations are tax deductable.so please help us find the cure for future generations and yours.heres the link for my son where ya can donate on his page.if we go past the goal thats even better.thanks the ruppe family
http://www2.jdrf.org/site/TR/Walk/Chapter-Charlotte4482?px=1209876&pg=personal&fr_id=1276

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
My oldest daughter was stricken with JD when she was 8 yo.She is 28 now and her daughter is 7.We do the walks and whatever here on Long Island,good luck with yours and keep up the fight.Stem cell research is the way of the future:cool:

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Hunter's looking good man, I get you on the donation in morning when I get too work and grab my card, but for now keep up the good work, I'm a 32 year survivor of this disease and unfortunately for my wife there's no sign of me going anywhere anytime soon:p

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hunter's looking good man, I get you on the donation in morning when I get too work and grab my card, but for now keep up the good work, I'm a 32 year survivor of this disease and unfortunately for my wife there's no sign of me going anywhere anytime soon:p
i appreciate it.hes the man.doing well #s are staying around 130.he still having 4 to 5 shots a day.he doesnt mind them no more.spread the word on the walk if ya visit any other sites.all help is appreciated.by the way like the car in ya avatar.thanks greg ruppe

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
130's are good, I give more shots than that and I'm able too keep my A1C at 5.7-6.1, I've been fortunat with it but I work hard also. Keep him active, I've excersied alot over the years and still do at least 4 days a week. Makes it a pain with watching the low sugar's but it's better for the health. Thanks for the compliment by the way, I just took pics of it today and I'm gonna list if for sale soon:p

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey big guy can i hold a dollar? common guys. last time im giving on up it

1 - 6 of 6 Posts