Yellow Bullet Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
And I'll say it Again Fuck Tony Mamo...he's not doing Anything that has been done nor does it cost 10k for a Ls7 top-end doing so with a plastic bottle neck... that's a complete short block built damn near for anything..
I'll take Darin or ER any day of the week. Any ? Or thought I've had on a cylinder has been answered.....or I've done it...I got a Badge of Honor from my buddy on here fuck what you talking about.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
If this fucker wouldn't have robbed everyone...plan was to get 730 to 750 with BS Ls3 heads and a 408 lq4 under 12.0.... idiot I am did Ls7 heads for the same engine with stock valve spacing and more compression..? that I spec'ed..

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
I am running Tony Mamo BBC heads, intake, cam and rockers. It all works like he said, with no issues, but it is over priced compared to some other good head guys. He does hipe his stuff pretty good to get a sale. Agree he is a smart fellow having worked for some good shops, like Shaffiroff and AFR.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I won't say he doesn't do great work.... with results..

Yet, at the price of $10k a person can or could get away with a C5r or Canted head assembled with intake for about the same VS a TFS Ls7 casting that includes stock sized spring pocket'$ - Mamo'fied MSD that is to support 400 + cfm and a low profile hood. I love cylinder heads so I read between the lines very well.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts