They haven't said anything other then he's ok

·
Registered
650 Posts
no word on if he crashed there talking about bathrooms what the fuck

·
Registered
270 Posts
I know Alex has been having a tough time with keep a transmission to live lately. Whatever it is I hope it not serious..

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank God, i called him, 2 10.5 drivers that were down and i finally got a hold of harold caldwell......

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Brandon was it the trans?

honestly, i dont know. You start pushing these parts so frekin hard when you running 195+ @ 3400lbs!

Hes had trans problems (so did lynch) he ate up a turbo i believe last week and actually had 1 80 and 1 88... crazy ass

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Yeah But I think that was a new ATI trans as in I think it had maybe 4 passes from outlaws on it....plus whatever from today
I just talk to Alex, he said he's okay... Trans didnt break... engine did... kicked the rods out of it...says engine diaper saved him...but was very scary not being able to see and being on fire...

Safety... Weight, Fire Systems,Engine Diapers, Hans Devices,... Cars can be rebuilt over and over again.. People can't..

Be Safe Racers...

BD

·
Peeing In Your Cheerios
8,513 Posts
I just talk to Alex, he said he's okay... Trans didnt break... engine did... kicked the rods out of it...says engine diaper saved him...but was very scary not being able to see and being on fire...

Safety... Weight, Fire Systems,Engine Diapers, Hans Devices,... Cars can be rebuilt over and over again.. People can't..

Be Safe Racers...

BD
Thanks dwayne! Glad to hear that he is ok.
That would have been my fate if I had been stubborn with changing that sportsman block.

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Glad to hear that he is ok. I was helping joe put that trans in 2 weeks ago. I thought he said he had another engine but im not sure.
Greg

·
Registered
362 Posts
Glad to hear hes ok. If you need a good trans alex give me a call. I have over 140 pass's on mine and never 1 breakage 727-235-1743

1 - 20 of 73 Posts