Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jason,

You better get on classracer and "tune 'em up"............."The track was really bad yesterday. From what I heard they were using the VP stuff on the starting line (which was FREE) as opposed to the VHT (THAT WORKS). They are supposed to be using the VHT today, so we will see how that goes."

found on the "live" thread from Columbus (ya, that Columbus, the Pride of the NHRA Fleet)

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
..Our local track uses VP it seams to be setting records in our 1/8 mile radial stuff..no complaints ..dont get me wrong VHT works great also

·
Registered
4,795 Posts
I find it interesting that the small tires guys always say "I race small tires because of the challenge" Then complain about track prep.

Just saying

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Cant say the VP is shit. Cecil is using it and they seem to be getting it figured out. Yellowbullet Nats didn't seem to have any track prep issues. Slick tire cars and radial guys seemed to be pretty happy. Hell I stuck my junk on the parachute mount. Just think the VP needs a little more work to get it right.

·
Registered
1,039 Posts
Columbus is one of the worse tracks we race on. I think it is very unsafe. Huge bumps and pot holes everywhere. They need to spend some money on that place, it is a nice facility.

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
I have never been to any track/race where everyone was happy or everyone was unhappy with the track prep. It seems that there are always different opinions. That being said my fastest times have all been run on VP.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Those guys cry more than a room full of babies on that board. I have a lot of respect for what class racers do but those guys bitch and moan so much I have started to looses respect for some of them.

·
ROLL TIDE!!!!
20,992 Posts
Those guys cry more than a room full of babies on that board. I have a lot of respect for what class racers do but those guys bitch and moan so much I have started to looses respect for some of them.

For what it's worth, I'm a class racer, and I've never even heard of this board. LOL

1 - 20 of 49 Posts