Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
She has some arm and back fat issues to work on before she gets my vote for anything. 10-15 lbs. lost + good bolt-on's would do wonders for her.

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
She has some arm and back fat issues to work on before she gets my vote for anything. 10-15 lbs. lost + good bolt-on's would do wonders for her.
Damn you're a picky mother fucker.....

·
Registered
288 Posts
Damn you're a picky mother fucker.....
Secret to life. You can't be afraid to kick a girl out of bed if she doesn't live up to your standards, you can only get to the top if you act like you want to be there. Same applies with the quality of women you choose to associate with. I eat right, bust my ass in the gym, meditate, try to bell well versed in conversational topics, etc. I expect anyone I choose to be with to put that same amount of effort into themselves. If 32D's are all you have to offer, I can move on.

·
Bracket racer
13,292 Posts
I think theRG is a queer......I can't believe he can sit there and say he doesn't find her attractive.

·
Registered
27,956 Posts
I think theRG is a queer......I can't believe he can sit there and say he doesn't find her attractive.

Probably stands for RearGunner

·
Registered
167 Posts
RG, "What are you some kind of health nut, go phuck yourself". Jk but just so its clear, your saying you wouldn't give her time of day

1 - 20 of 42 Posts