Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's a site with a car of the month thread going on and this month it's showing a strong contender in that of a 66 GTO that's a wicked looking Outlaw build. I think the YB audience should stop in an vote for this GTO as there's some dude on another forum that's literally begging and posting daily for people to vote for his 57 Chev in a very non deserving way. I mean...if you want to compete for car of the month great, but emailing and PM'ing members of the forum to vote for your trifive and asking them to do it daily so you can beat out the GTO is a bit much.

Perhaps we can bump this GTO over the top to teach the guy with the 57 a lesson. Here's a link to the site where you can vote for the GTO right on the left hand side of the page. Picture of the GTO below.

http://www.goldeagle.com/event_marketing/coolridesonline.aspx

·
Registered
72 Posts
details . owned since high school .street driven 622ci bbc 2 nos kits .built car in my shop in g r . moly double rail 25.1e bet et 7.28 189 on hoosier dot s put 10.5s on went to last milan race 7.42 186 .also have mild steel car lookes the same use to run nsca once in while it has 565 runs 8.20 165 . that gets driven more often around than the other . also had that one since i was teenager . thanks for all your help voting the 57 is tuff competitor

·
Registered
20 Posts
Finally found out who's car was my wallpaper for years..Nice Ride!
details . owned since high school .street driven 622ci bbc 2 nos kits .built car in my shop in g r . moly double rail 25.1e bet et 7.28 189 on hoosier dot s put 10.5s on went to last milan race 7.42 186 .also have mild steel car lookes the same use to run nsca once in while it has 565 runs 8.20 165 . that gets driven more often around than the other . also had that one since i was teenager . thanks for all your help voting the 57 is tuff competitor

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Nice to know such a wicked GTO is also owned by a YB user. It's a wicked car and thanks for all the details Jimmer. I'll hit it everyday and see if we can't get you caught up to the 57. His cars nice to but I didn't like the private message being sent to me just to get a vote, and then asking me to vote on it daily.

Nice cars you have there...always loved the 66'ers as my bud growing up had a white 66 LeMans. He still has it today and that's gotta be 30+ years for him now.

1 - 20 of 208 Posts