Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going todo a little raffle to help my boy flip out from OKC...These guys treated me pretty good and showed me a pretty awesome time when I was down there a few weeks ago, so i wanna help out......So here's the deal go to link below and vote for Flip469 and come back in here and say you voted and i will put your name in a bucket....If he wins I will draw a name and you will be deemed the winner. Only thing I ask is you pay freight which will be 150.00....You will then be able to choose any Mustang bumper cover we make in Fiberglass. I have already copied the people who have voted up to this point who are not eligible, this is to help flip drive away with the pole as he is good people and not trying to use the power of pussy to win....No one gives a fuck about pics of some dudes old lady, unless she is hot as fuck...Well i take that back some of you guys are sick as fuck. lol

You can also vote for flip just for fun....Im just trying to help a brother out by gettin him some votes.

GOOD LUCK FLIP...

Thanks
Dan
Schoneck Composites

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Shit I forgot the link lol and no prob! Can't wait to come and hang again!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
FLIP IS THE MAN!!

·
Registered
10,482 Posts
Voted for flip and sure am needing a bumper!lol....also awesome thing to do dan!...flip stood under my car while he was on crutches and welded my crossmember in for me and never asked for anything but a beer...of course he gets my vote.

1 - 20 of 218 Posts