Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
16,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joe Biden is (SUPPOSEDLY?) favorite to be the next President, yet the media have barely paid attention to what he will do if he wins. We’ll try to fill that knowledge gap in the coming weeks, and a good place to start is his proposal for tax increases of more than $3 trillion over a decade. Let’s examine the unfine print:

• Individual incomes: Raise the top marginal rate to 39.6%, from 37%. Repeal the $10,000 cap on the deduction for state-and-local taxes, giving a bigger break to places like San Francisco and New York. But limit the tax benefit of itemized deductions to 28% of face value, hitting higher earners.

• Payrolls: Apply a 12.4% Social Security tax, split between workers and their employers, to all income over $400,000, with no cap. The current payroll tax comes off after $137,700 of income, but under Mr. Biden’s plan the levy would be limitless. No more polite fiction of Social Security as an “earned” benefit.

Economists say the payroll tax falls mainly on workers, even though half is purportedly “paid” by employers. All together, including Mr. Biden’s 39.6% rate on income, the federal government’s top marginal tax on labor would be higher than 50%. Factor in state income taxes—California’s 13.3% top rate or New Jersey’s 10.75%—and the marginal rate would hit the 60s.

• Capital gains: For those earning more than $1 million, tax capital gains and dividends as regular income, at the new top rate of 39.6%. That’s almost double the current top rate of 23.8%, including the ObamaCare surtax. Capital gains haven’t been taxed as heavily as Mr. Biden proposes since the bad old 1970s.

Who knows if it’ll stop there. Last year the ranking Democrat on the Senate Finance Committee, Oregon’s Ron Wyden, suggested taxing unrealized gains

(Excerpt) Read more at
full article

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
We could just keep up the gop plan of trillion dollar deficits.

"Deficits don't matter Reagan proved that"

Dick Cheney

·
T/S 368E
29,175 Posts

It's like beating a dead horse with these losers & imbeciles!!!
The liberal agenda has not done a thing to make this country what it ONCE was, nothing!!!
Every scheme they think of is corrupted at every level.

There is absolutely no intelligent reason to be, support or vote for a liberal.
There just isn't.
This country flourished under Conservative values, even with liberal Presidents.
We didn't prosper because of leeches & welfare whores.
We prospered by give me an opportunity & I will work hard & earn my own way, take care of my own family,
and not demand and expect free anything stolen from the guy smarter than me, more successful than me & risked more than me!!!

This was ONCE called the land of Opportunity, it was never called a welfare whore state,
a land of sit on my ass and demand free everything state, the land of punish the successful and bribe the losers for their vote state!!!

What kind of man thinks he's entitled to anything he didn't earn?? and definitely doesn't deserve!!!!
What, because you were born Bill Gates owes you a MILLION bucks a year to sit on your ass!!!

This country is ajoke and a total embarrassment now.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I was never embarrassed under President Carter, even when he screwed us up and made us look weak.
I was embarrassed to be an American under Obama, and I'm still embarrassed now under these liberal attacks & behavior.
I risked my life to see this??
It's despicable, we are a laughing stock, and china is just drooling waiting for the implosion!!!

YES, PRESIDENT Trump can be embarrassing, but he doesn't make the country embarrassing.
It just proves how bad it got under obama.
Refusing to turn on the lights for Law Enforcement Appreciation, but he couldn't flip the switch fast enough on freak & fag day!!!!
Bribing terrorists will pallets of cash to stop being mean to us!!!
Telling brain defects they can follow my wife & daughters into the bath room.

The lunacy never ended!!!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
Biden supporters dont give a fuck about this. This affects people who work and try to get somewhere in life. Both things the left by now has labeled as racist or microaggression. The more money extorted from the wagon pullers, the more goodies for the wagon riders.

·
Registered
15,267 Posts
not a problem for biden voters....

·
T/S 368E
29,175 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Nailed it!!

·
T/S 368E
29,175 Posts
not a problem for biden voters....

View attachment 114683

When I got back from overseas, and started my business, I was talking politics with one of my 1st customers.
He proudly said he was a Republican, which was pretty dangerous in 1986 Chicago!!!

I asked him why, he said look at who votes for the liberals.
ALL welfare whores vote for liberals, at the time, ALL unions voted for liberals, and who votes for Conservatives.
The wealthy, how many wealthy are morons unless they can jump high or inherited it??
The people away from the city. The common sense, hard working members of society.
Just because you go to college and work downtown in a 100 story building, and they didn't mean you know all the answers and they don't.
The guys in the boonies understand the real world, earn their own way and don't demand something they didn't earn and don't deserve!!!!

If you are a lemming, welfare whore & leech, we will never convince you to do the right thing.
If you are a hard working, earn your own way, take care of your own damn family kind of guy,
you absolutely have no choice, you are a Conservative, and if you want to help a certain part of society, do it through charity, stop demanding the government fixes everything!!!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts

The liberal agenda has not done a thing to make this country what it ONCE was, nothing!!!

There just isn't.
This country flourished under Conservative values, even with liberal Presidents.
We prospered by give me an opportunity & I will work hard & earn my own way, take care of my own family,
and not demand and expect free anything stolen from the guy smarter than me, more successful than me & risked more than me!!!

This was ONCE called the land of Opportunity, it was never called a welfare whore state,
a land of sit on my ass and demand free everything state, the land of punish the successful and bribe the losers for their vote state!!!

What kind of man thinks he's entitled to anything he didn't earn?? and definitely doesn't deserve!!!!
What, because you were born Bill Gates owes you a MILLION bucks a year to sit on your ass!!!

This country is ajoke and a total embarrassed now.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I was never embarrassed until President Carter, even when he screwed us up and made us look weak.
I was embarrassed to be an American under Obama, and I'm still embarrassed now under these liberal attacks & behavior.
It's despicable, we are a laughing stock, and china is just drooling waiting for the implosion!!!

YES, PRESIDENT Trump can be embarrassing, but he doesn't make the country embarrassing.
Refusing to turn on the lights for Law Enforcement Appreciation, but he couldn't flip the switch fast enough on freak & fag day!!!!

Elaborate on pallets of cash.

There just isn't.

This country is ajoke and a total embarrassment now.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I was never embarrassed under President Carter, even when he screwed us up and made us look weak.

The lunacy is thinking trillion dollar deficits can go on forever.

·
Registered
16,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We could just keep up the gop plan of trillion dollar deficits.

"Deficits don't matter Reagan proved that"

Dick Cheney
Seems the deathRAT CONGRESS gets the thumbs up on THAT...IDIOT!

·
Registered
16,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Elaborate on pallets of cash.
The lunacy is thinking trillion dollar deficits can go on forever.
If you are a DEATHRAT YOU BELIEVE IT....WHO CONTROLS THE SPENDING?

·
Registered
25,300 Posts
Just another reiteration of the 'tax the rich' vote harvesting talking point.........it's one of the few lures in the tackle box and they use it every time.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts