Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody used the V-3 si trim supercharger? Jegs has them in a kit that is fairly cheap

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
we can beat any authorized advertised price

·
Registered
424 Posts
i have that kit bolted on a 92 camaro. havnt had it tuned or anything as it is just a junk 305. i bolted it all on just to check fitment.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
as of right now im going to buy this unit.i hope it fits a chevy II with a stock front clip.

·
Boss
2,098 Posts
as of right now im going to buy this unit.i hope it fits a chevy II with a stock front clip.
buy it from Bob. He's a good person to go to when you have questions, and there's noone better when it comes to dealing with Vortech Superchargers.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
buy it from Bob. He's a good person to go to when you have questions, and there's noone better when it comes to dealing with Vortech Superchargers.
talked to them today, thats where im going to order it

·
ALL OUT
1,931 Posts
How much power is it worth? Or is it for mostly stock motors? I have a mild 400 that made little under 550 hp. Would it be worth buyin? Thanks
The V3 is one of the more mild blowers but perfect for a street car and capable of @ 800-850 flywheel hp. Used plenty of them never had a customer that wasnt happy with one- You in loca nj let me know if you interested in something I also can beat any advertised price and am a direct Vortech/Paxton dealer >> :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts