Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
Hell I have a v-1 t trim that you could buy for a good price too. More hp and probably a lot cheaper than that thing.

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts
how much? is it brand new?
No it's not brand new, but it's in good shape and for $1500 it could be yours! It came off an LT1 car, so you know it hasn't been pushed too hard :smt082:smt082:smt082

The gears and shaft are nice and tight.

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I think the Si is a step up from the old A-trim, but isn't quite an S/SQ and no where near a T. I guess it depends on what you want to do with the car. An Si making 10psi is going to be less efficient than an S/SQ/T, etc.

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I've seen used S-trim head units go for $700 or so. If the Si is a great deal, go for it, should make for a fun street ride on top of a mid 11 NA setup.

·
Ice Cream Wolfpack
18,500 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Vortech V-1 Si-Trim Supercharger

View larger image

Performance Specs

Max Speed: 55000 RPM Max Boost: 26 PSI Max Flow: 1150 CFM Max Power: 775 HP Peak Efficiency: 78% Performance specs apply to units equipped with heavy duty gearcase.
Dimensions

Discharge OD: 2.75" Inlet OD: 3.5" Discharge ID: 2.38" Inducer Diameter: 3.1"
Part Numbers and Prices listed below.
Ideal for latest generation of improved breathing, high-power street and strip engines. Vastly improved flow and efficiency at high boost levels, providing completely new levels of power gain.
Superchargers exceeding 6 PSI require a Vortech standard bypass valve or a Vortech Maxflow racing bypass valve.
Superchargers exceeding 10 PSI require a Vortech Maxflow Mondo or Maxflow racing bypass valve.
Cog belt drive systems are recommended for all heavy duty superchargers

Warranty Information

No Warranty No warranty on race/heavy-duty superchargers.
PNDescriptionPriceSelect 2A128-190 V-1 Si-Trim, Heavy-Duty, Clockwise, Curved Discharge, Satin

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I think the Si is a step up from the old A-trim, but isn't quite an S/SQ and no where near a T. I guess it depends on what you want to do with the car. An Si making 10psi is going to be less efficient than an S/SQ/T, etc.
incorrect... si is between an s and a t-trim

·
Registered
1,290 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
the engine made 458 hp NA and the car weigh's 3008 with me in it. it will be a blow threw set up or i will need to have an intake fabbed up with injector bungs

1 - 20 of 22 Posts