Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
775 Posts

I will crack that ass, at the next race:-Daw going to bring 2 cars, twin turbo, and a blower car.. so we will be the winner and runner up...

maybe he will want to put up some of his last winnings on a side bet?? That I quailify #1 and win

·
20,211 Posts
I will crack that ass, at the next race:-Daw going to bring 2 cars, twin turbo, and a blower car.. so we will be the winner and runner up...
doug that place aint up to par on nothing when it comes to outlaw 10.5! you got crack heads like bolla that think its the greatest show ever and there tech and rules suck as much as bolla sucks martins balls.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Well im going to take a crack at cecil this weekend to since the a$$ holes up at VMP wont let me race,been wanting to go ,plus Tim Lewis said he would pay for my gas to get there and back,Big Thanks to Tim!!!

·
20,211 Posts
Well im going to take a crack at cecil this weekend to since the a$$ holes up at VMP wont let me race,been wanting to go ,plus Tim Lewis said he would pay for my gas to get there and back,Big Thanks to Tim!!!
ummm yea i must have forgot about that one LOL

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
yep but it still busted your boyfriends ass. dont cry joe will give you a juice man shirt to dry your eyes with lol
damn tim,what did that car weight?1950lbs.At least i did make the field in a class I didnt fit in.You pay for my fuel up and back and i will come to cecil and race.By the way I didnt hurt your ass to bad at mir last weekend did I?

·
20,211 Posts
damn tim,what did that car weight?1950lbs.At least i did make the field in a class I didnt fit in.You pay for my fuel up and back and i will come to cecil and race.By the way I didnt hurt your ass to bad at mir last weekend did I?
somebody said it is 1,900 lbs with 1,900 hp! well shit since steve hicks said iam paying for his fuel and i didnt know about then come on up lol. and NO you didnt hurt my ass burt! :-gay

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
tim can you paypal the fuel money today,thanks!!! lol lol

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Havent talked to them in a while,got a buddy of mine coming to help out a little,ill see you there! steve

1 - 20 of 29 Posts