Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was told that we are going to cut back (BIG TIME) on bracket racing next year and go to nothing but heads up racing. Fans want to see Heads Up racing 1\4 mile WITH time shown on score board.
Classes like:
OSBA
ADRL
Street Outlaw
Street Warrior
True Street
Drag Radial
Heads Up Index Classes
Grudge Night

More info will be posted later
Thanks

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
HELL YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Track prep and organization was pretty good on the 25th can't wait to get back there running on the 275's.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
I was told that we are going to cut back (BIG TIME) on bracket racing next year and go to nothing but heads up racing. Fans want to see Heads Up racing 1\4 mile WITH time shown on score board.
Classes like:
OSBA
ADRL
Street Outlaw
Street Warrior
True Street
Drag Radial
Heads Up Index Classes
Grudge Night

More info will be posted later
Thanks
WOW thats great,the track last nite was great,Mark did a great job preping since track temp was 138 deg.Tim Essick and I had a great run in the finals.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Promote it, get the word out. You guys running 1/4 true street?
Its been years since I've been there. 99' actually. I remember it being a really nice facility.

·
Registered
455 Posts
what do they need to do to get more true street cars there????????
2 out of the last 3 True Street races there have been about 10 cars trying for the 8 car field. The last true street we only had 4 cars.

A bunch of people who normally go to VMP have agreed that there needs to be more of a division in the rules between the different classes at VMP. Hopefully the rules will be adjusted a little next year. Also from what I heard on Friday and Saturday, it sounds like the 275 class is going to be opened up a little so that it is not just targeting a specific group of cars with only one type of power adder:)

1 - 20 of 202 Posts