Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
U.S. Navy Retired
4,800 Posts
Samsung is the shit, but pricey ompared to the Visio, but you get what you pay for. My advice would be to find the model number you're interested in then, google it for reviews before making your purchase.

·
Registered
3,266 Posts
Just got a 55" 120hz LED Samsung a few days ago. VERY impressed with it. Samsung is the way to go.

·
Registered
3,654 Posts
I have two Sony Bravia's. One is a 40" 120hz the other is a 52" 240hz. I can't see a difference other than size.

·
Registered
6,266 Posts
I got a Samsung 40in LED,freakin amazing,blu rays look out of this world on it. Not to mention playing xbox on it!

·
Registered
12,568 Posts
I've owned both Samsung and Vizio both have went out. The samsung keeping over heating the color module. I'm on my second vizio it just went out too little over a year on each. I just buy Walmart LcD 42"-47" tvs which ever brand is discounted around $600 no warranty anything. They go out i just buy another. I spend more than this a month in gasoline so i find it cheap.

·
Plain & Simple
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
id say the 120. ur gonna pay an arm and a leg xtra for the 240 and in 3 years u gonna have the oldest tv on the block
LOL :lol:

You got a point there! Truth is,the more people I talk to / hear from,they all say you'll never see the difference between 240 and 120Hz.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts