Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you believe it is just 3 days away! Once again it is on in the last Fri night tune up before the massive weekend in just 4 weeks for the radial guys!

They have one last fri to tune up for the North Vs South shootout!

WOW II come just 4 days later on the 27th! Frantic 7's promods plus Real Street, Ladies get in free.

Whos in?

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I wonder who wins this week, I heard team Corupt got better directions to get their even fast now!

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
Our black Mustang is heading back with week with a couple tweaks. We WILL improve over our 7.5x @ 191 on 7 cylinders.

·
Registered
5,617 Posts
It really depends, if we can get finished in time yes. We made some serious changes to the car, when the changes are dialed in its going to run a HUGE number. We still have alot of welding/changes to do on the fuel/water tanks.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Damn Phil, way to not be shy about it! :D I'm psyched to see you guys so amped up about it! Looking forward to Friday......Joe's gonna bring the 'teg out to play too....might bracket race it, may even try to play in the shootout I hear ;)

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2 days!

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any bets on the Bump, Ill take 7.71!

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

And we are going to have a new winner.............................

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
BOUNTY HUNTER

I think it would be a better show if they would let in big blocks with twins.:)

·
Registered
690 Posts
we will be there! been excited about it all week.

i have a car here from canada i spent 12 hours working on yesterday and need to work on all day today again that wants to come test on friday night and a car showing up today from new york today as well(probably wont have time to tune his car until saturday). i dont want to be in everybody's way if i run real street but its going to be tricky to not run real street and still be able to help the canada car. i guess i'll figure it out on friday

why did i build a FWD car again? :smt076

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
'cause you're a glutton for punishment....that and you just haven't been down the 1320 in a 7sec. RWD car yet ;) I don't know if you'd know what to do with yourself not having gears to row though....:D:D

Friday should be good times....New winner huh? With so much going on right now in this class I think every week now is gonna be a crap shoot...

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I would love to see some FWD cars make a go at it. Not since the Supra showed has there been any thing that wild.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
I think it would be a better show if they would let in big blocks with twins.:)
Yeah I know of at least two cars that would show up. Dont see why not, it is an Outlaw Drag Radial class now! I say BRING 'EM! Let's see who is really on their game!

·
Smoke Em if you got Em
12,831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
This time tomorrow! Who will be on the pole? Alex, Richie, Brett, Tim, Phil, Sal, Scott? WHO knows?????? Guess you will have to come and find out.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.