Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
9,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have hunted for a cool visor and 10-12" wide wheels for this truck.

And I can't find any Chrome 10-12" wide wheels. Am I going to need to bump up to 20's which I don't want to do.

All of the visors I have found suck.

I have found some made for older trucks and thought I might could adapt them. I rather buy something built for this truck.

Ideas?

[/IMG]

ps. IF you have any drunk friends with no DL, that bike is for sale $500 4 stroke,and is still a bicycle,,can ride on sidewalks!

·
Banned
17,920 Posts
Go with the forged and Polished wheel. Chrome wheels will only last a year to two before the Chrome plates off any aftermarket wheel.

·
Registered
24,612 Posts
After I replace the windshield due to some chips , Im tinting the whole thing .

Both visers in my truck have been removed because of the cage .

They make a tint that looks like glare from the outside so it doesnt look tinted . Gonna give it a shot .

·
Banned
119,191 Posts
Nice truck

·
Registered
24,612 Posts

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
You can’t put a visor on that truck. The aluminum will not stand up to the vibrations. Go on your wife’s Pinterest there are tons of trucks like yours with every kind of mod and wheel combos.

·
Registered
21,164 Posts
Thats why I said there is a tint that doesnt look like tint from the outside , it looks more like glare .

Im doing the whole windshield , not just the top .

My son has had his tinted for years and has never been pulled over for it .

If I get pulled , Ill pay the ticket .
A buddy of mine had his done and got 18 tickets. Just kept paying them. $125 each. His was dark as shit though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts