Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
19,396 Posts
Fucking liberals out to destroy the country. Eliminate the electoral college, pack the SCOTUS, disarm the public, use education to brainwash students instead of teaching them how to think, bankrupt the country by taxing the shit out of everyone and giving the money away on frivolous programs designed to buy votes and strangling the country with bureaucrats and needless governmental intrusion. I mean I’m sold, aren’t you?

·
T/S 368E
27,665 Posts

Let's see what the Senate says 1st before freaking out, then it will get slapped down by the feds if needed!!!

·
T/S 368E
27,665 Posts
It seems to be of great importance to the left for heavily populated shitholes of their own creation to drown out any say of others. It's like our founding fathers knew how slimy and predictable people would become.

Which makes it even worse they didn't make term limits the 2nd amendment!!!!

So smart & prescient, but really screwed our long term stability.
We had a great run, passing every country on Earth in such a short time,
even those with 1000's of years head start, and now we will collapse even quicker :(

·
Smart Ass Conservative
103,457 Posts
I guess then that none of their votes should be counted .

·
Dicking bimbos at home
14,498 Posts
Until Trump mops the floor this year.

·
Registered
40,510 Posts
^^^ This, they'll all have a shit hemorrhage when Trump gets their electoral votes after they try to elect a commie of their choice.

·
Registered
40,510 Posts
The Electors are performing a Federal function so state laws really don't affect them. That said, it's going to he funny as fuck when Trump runs the table with all these lefty looney bin states passing these ridiculous laws.

·
Idiot Savant
163,694 Posts
I doubt Trump will see a single elector from Virginia, unless they institute a Stateside electoral system between now and November, irrespective of the manner in which they allocate their electors.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts