Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 363 Posts

·
Registered
23,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'The law is the law': Virginia Democrats float prosecution, National Guard deployment if police don't enforce gun control

Democratic lawmakers on Capitol Hill say local police who do not enforce gun control measures likely to pass in Virginia should face prosecution and even threats of the National Guard.

After November's Virginia Legislature elections that led to Democrats taking control of both chambers, the gun control legislation proposed by some Democrats moved forward, including universal background checks, an “assault weapons” ban, and a red flag law.

Legal firearm owners in the state, however, joined with their sheriffs to form Second Amendment sanctuary counties, which declare the authorities in these municipalities uphold the Second Amendment in the face of any gun control measure passed by Richmond.

·
Gremlin Hunter
3,738 Posts
Reactions: Moodyblues

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
I wouldn't put anything past these dumbass Democraps.
Who oversees the National Guard?
The National Guard serves a dual role. Most of the time, it's under the control of individual states, with the state governor acting as commander in chief. However, the PRESIDENT can activate the National Guard and place it under federal control.

Again aint gonna happen our great President will shut it down.........................................

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,438 Posts
The dems are so pathetic and heavy handed when in charge of things .Take note it could happen in other places .

·
Gremlin Hunter
3,738 Posts
Who oversees the National Guard?
The National Guard serves a dual role. Most of the time, it's under the control of individual states, with the state governor acting as commander in chief. However, the PRESIDENT can activate the National Guard and place it under federal control.

Again aint gonna happen our great President will shut it down.........................................
Your reply makes perfect sense to me, and that is the way it should work. But have you not seen the clusterfuck the dems are putting on right now with this impeachment ? Thats why I say I would not put anything past them. These fucking retards are out of their minds. Laws be damned.

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
Your reply makes perfect sense to me, and that is the way it should work. But have you not seen the clusterfuck the dems are putting on right now with this impeachment ? Thats why I say I would not put anything past them. These fucking retards are out of their minds. Laws be damned.
You can say the same thing about our president he can out crazy them if they go that route ;)

·
Smart Ass Conservative
107,438 Posts
Remember how many people came from out of state to stand up to the BLM in Nevada when they fucked with the rancher . The same thing could happen in Virginia if they push to hard .

Reactions: IHI

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
clearly. They demorats may get a surprise when the National Guard arrest them instead for violating the constitution.

·
Registered
31,211 Posts
This is the oath members of the NG swear upon enlistment. National Guard members are in the US Army and have sworn to support and defend the Constitution of the USA first and formost, and the whatever state second.

I, (NAME), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States and the State of (STATE NAME) against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Governor of (STATE NAME) and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to law and regulations. So help me God.

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Of all the civilians that would fall under the new state laws it would be the National Guardsmen themselves, their own private collections, right? So how will they enforce the law: the police would refuse to confiscate the arms of a citizen, then the State would compel that National Guard to force the police to confiscate the arms the National Guardsman has at home? And the stupid fuks think it'll work?

·
Registered
2,626 Posts
Northham will go down as the governor who ended the Democrat party if there is civil unrest.

·
Registered
40,964 Posts
He isn't going to do shit.

"the military may not be used for law enforcement, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress." The Posse Comitatus Act was never about banning military use in law enforcement. It was designed to control military use in law enforcement.

·
Registered
18,202 Posts
'The law is the law': Virginia Democrats float prosecution, National Guard deployment if police don't enforce gun control

Democratic lawmakers on Capitol Hill say local police who do not enforce gun control measures likely to pass in Virginia should face prosecution and even threats of the National Guard.

After November's Virginia Legislature elections that led to Democrats taking control of both chambers, the gun control legislation proposed by some Democrats moved forward, including universal background checks, an “assault weapons” ban, and a red flag law.

Legal firearm owners in the state, however, joined with their sheriffs to form Second Amendment sanctuary counties, which declare the authorities in these municipalities uphold the Second Amendment in the face of any gun control measure passed by Richmond.

1 - 20 of 363 Posts