Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
What a are a set of vintage Cragars SS with vintage Goodyear tires worth?
Tires are L60 -14 rears and E60 -14 fronts. Like new thread on tires.
Chrome is pretty damn nice not perfect. But you can't see any blemishes if you are standing next to car.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
Unfortunately not what you think. You might get 300 for them if the wind blows just right. Odds are it will take you a good while to sell them.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately not what you think. You might get 300 for them if the wind blows just right. Odds are it will take you a good while to sell them.
They came with a car I just bought. I have no attachment to them.
Just want to price them fair.
Not looking to spend hours negotiating with people over the sale.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
They are vintage, with the rounded spokes vs. the flatter spokes of the newer SS’s, and they appear to be in very nice shape. They also have the pre-trademark caps (which hold value themselves), so they are definitely a set for purists. I would think $400 would be a good asking pice. (Just a guy who has been looking at Cragar SS’s for the last two years, and finally have 3 of 4, lol)

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
14's - Deal breaker
Uni-lug - Deal breaker
Cuts in sidewalls - Deal breaker
70's Chevy Van offset - Deal breaker

Stevie Wonder might be looking for them, not too many others.

$225.00 - $250.00

·
Registered
843 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They are vintage, with the rounded spokes vs. the flatter spokes of the newer SS’s, and they appear to be in very nice shape. They also have the pre-trademark caps (which hold value themselves), so they are definitely a set for purists. I would think $400 would be a good asking pice. (Just a guy who has been looking at Cragar SS’s for the last two years, and finally have 3 of 4, lol)
Thanks for input.
Never liked SS wheels. Just trying to re coupe a little of my investment

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts

·
Premium Member
49,715 Posts
Date codes on those Goodyears that are cut up should be around 1976 or 1977

1 - 14 of 14 Posts