1- Vinicin deer steak ( note: any choice of beef cut)
1- med red bell pepper
1- med green bell pepper
1- med yellow bell pepper
1.- med to large Onion
Seasonings: Lawry;s season salt, Worcestershire sauce, A-1 steak sauce
1. Cut (Julian) deer steak into bite size or 1” pieces.
2.Slice Onion’s into med thin ½ rings ( slice and cut in half)
3. Slice bell peppers into med thin long pieces
4. Season steak, onion’s and peppers with season salt , A-1 sauce and Worcestershire’s until a desired taste.
5. Place steak, pepper and onions in a covered baking dish and place in oven at 350* until meat is tender and contents are cooked down.
6. Serve with baked potato and enjoy.