Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks, had Head Gasket problems all last year. This year I made it all year 60+passes with only making oil changes and checking the valves, no adjustments required.......Till last night. I blew the front pump seal out of my C-4 last night. Oh well thats racing.

Rex

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
That car leaves good!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks,

Still working on finding a happy middle with these suspension. The big wheelies were slowing the car down. We actually lowered the launch rpms down ALOT (3-3600) because track prep was iffy and wouldnt hold the car. I still have some fine tuning I am gonna do with it. The car actually sits too high in the back by about 1 1/2 inches.

Rex

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lookin good REX. Do you have any pictures of your engine bay at all? Post'em if you got'em.....Mike>>>

Here's come pics I took from my last HG replacement back in November. Nothing special just some dome pistons and a set of TW heads.

How ya been Mike? I may actually paint mine this winter.

And here is the future driver....

·
Registered
536 Posts
Have fun with the paint work. Don't know that I would paint another. To do it right really takes some work. Mine is coming alone slowly. Just not enough time to work on it. I did get the trans gone thru. I tore the heads apart Thursday. Cleaned them and inspected everything. They look good. Just going to surface them and they will be ready to go. The short block is next. Gonna start on it soon, ( HOPEFULLY ). Looking to bring it back out before the end of the season to do some testing. Should be a bit quicker than before.....lol

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I dont have the patience either. My cousin is gonna paint it. I gotta get a new nose and right fender first and probably gotta replace the hood to boot. It fell off the car one too many times with it running.

Rex

1 - 12 of 12 Posts