Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Im a Pro at being Amateur
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heres some pics and video from the True Street race yesterday. we qualified 4th over all, and got knocked out 2nd round by dave buckley in his BBC powered mustang. had a good time there, hope next race will prove better for us.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPYg4ALiBsQ

·
Tony McKellar
4,812 Posts
You did real well! Kept improving every round.

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
its gettin there, still creepin up on it. this lil SBC is startin to come around and put the numbers up. now we gotta step it up and put some pills in it to see what she really has in her

T&T Racing Engines and True Street Racing is where its at

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nice car and vids...........I have a few questions for anyone. True Street is what suspension and what tire size and type? I'm assuming stock suspension but don't know the tire. If there's a website to get the rules off of that would be great. Also the front plate on the car....True Street Drag Race Association..............tell me more. thanks Laith

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
http://www.truestreetracing.com/ (also in my sig)

its a stock suspension class, up to a 29.5x10.5 tire (slick or DR), bb or sb, turbo, blower, or spray. auto, manual, and clutchless trans allowed. no wheelie bars, with minimum weight per combo

any questions can be asked and will get attention on the message board. its free to sign up like most boards.

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts

What's under the hood of this malibu? Looks good!

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
Does Tom still have the Blue Malibu?

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
You dont want none......

Vanilla
Maybe not yet but you can bet I'm working on it! 9.19 on a 150 hit, wonder what it will do when I turn the wick up!

·
9,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the malibu is owned by taters its a BBC on spray. i think he has been 8.4x with it. havin some problems this year getting the power down but he will get back on it.

and ya tom has the bu still. the motor in this car is the motor out of the bu actually. went [email protected] in the bu. still workin on getting there. its still really safe on the tune up

·
SOFA KING WHAT?
43,675 Posts
Dom the Bu and Nova are cool as hell, thanks for the info.

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
I think you can get some Vids off www10wideracing.com

they have been doing all of our truestreet videos

·
Registered
3,454 Posts
WANTED TO SAY THANKS "ROCKSTAR" FOR GETN THE 516 HEARTBEAT PUMPN AGAIN!!!!!!!! AND DUDE!!! SUPERBOWL!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts

What's under the hood of this malibu? Looks good!

As of now its a 522 I'd like to thank everyone that has helped me with my program also Proformance transmissions, Dave Buckley and Dennis from Blitzkrieg they all have been nothing but great people and also to anyone that has been there for me

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
It was a good time, thanks and was nice to meet and talk to some of you. Hopefully we can get back out to another TSDRA event to hang out again this year!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts