Yellow Bullet Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another video Nick here put together of some various TRZ Motorsports customers at the track. Some good runs... some not so good. Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/0iHefHPUELg

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
hopefully I can add to that this weekend. You guys make some top notch stuff

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol... We have a bunch more going together. Should get some footage this weekend too!

Thanks Blake!

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
Thanks again for all the great parts and advice! The spring&tire pressure changes you suggested for last weekend were spot on.

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Josh, if you have any decent vids of your car email them over. [email protected] You're on the list of guys we're trying to find vids of.

Kevin, congrats on the win last weekend. Can't wait to get some better video in GA in a few weeks! What happened to Jason... you shouldn't be faster than he is!?!?

·
draggin' ass
13,414 Posts
This makes me want to work on my junk and get on the list sooner!

·
TRZ Rocks!
3,737 Posts
Josh, if you have any decent vids of your car email them over. [email protected] You're on the list of guys we're trying to find vids of.

Kevin, congrats on the win last weekend. Can't wait to get some better video in GA in a few weeks! What happened to Jason... you shouldn't be faster than he is!?!?
His car had sittietis since it almost never gets out, but Its OK he's starting to get used to the 275 nitrous car being faster :smt064

·
Registered
616 Posts

Justin Brixey :p

·
6,816 Posts
awesome vid Thanks

·
Registered
368 Posts
Nice Video.... I must say Thanks to TRZ for awesome parts, excellent suspension tuning advice, all around great guys.

Ps the white camaro left real good tell it fell at 40 or 50 feet....

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Very nice video guys! Sure are a bunch of mustangs and camaro's though...:rolleyes::p

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I'm the slowest one on there. :oops:

Sweet video. Thanks for putting me on there!

We have some good shots of John's Nova for the next one when ever you're ready .

1 - 20 of 51 Posts