Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Unfortunately, Tim Kincaid crashed his twin turbo Mustang this evening at the Bounty Race. He peddled it a few times with the front end way in the air, and the car ended up on top of the guard rail, which broke the control arm and sent the tire/wheel/brake/strut assembly flying. Luckily, no one was injured and the car looks to be repairable. Here's the video:

http://youtu.be/WK8Wz6g1E_8

And a couple of pictures of the car...

·
KEVIN CAPS LOCK
81,085 Posts
TERRIBLE LUCK?.....OR NOT LIFTING?......EITHER WAY.....THAT HAS TO BE A BAD FEELING.....HUGE INVESTMENT.....HARD WORK.....AND THIS.....

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Looked like a bad ass car, hope he's able to get it repaired, thanks for the "we got a bad one there!" Yeah we can see that one "buddy" :rolleyes:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Thanks tommy for posting it. We were headed down the return road when that happened. TIM iS the nicest person you could ever meet. Thank god. He is ok.

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Thanks tommy for posting it. We were headed down the return road when that happened. TIM iS the nicest person you could ever meet. Thank god. He is ok.
X100
I helped him load it up and we checked it pretty good. I think the tabs on the k-member and the suspension and it could be rolling again. It also got the exhaust on that side, the rest is just cosmetic. I hope.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Damn! Hate to see that....Glad he was OK! Looked like he was trying to get it to land softly,Just that the car makes a lot of power & went up effortlessly each time he peddled ,I don't blame him for not wanting his car slamming to the ground, I think he did what most would do in that situation,and that's get the front end out of the air without tearing anything up in the front end, It appeared as he was doing a good job, it wasn't till he swat the throttle the third time it looked like it all of a sudden changed directions and went to the rail.Nothing he could do from that point..Once again glad he was OK, it's scary to see a car go up on a guard rail like that, I've seen some Horrific stuff involving steel rails...hope he gets it fixed & gets back out there!

·
SPEL CHECK
3,612 Posts
a pass like that should have been aborted . you can control wheel stands , look at wolfe's car what he's like the fast d/r car around. here is a vid on my car on 325hp nos right out of the gate with ft end limiters , adjustable ft & rear shocks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRYoadMC9vY you'll see my car start to stand up & i lifted , the next pass we tightened the ft struts.
very sorry to see your wreck & glad your ok

·
SEENYOR MEMBER
7,823 Posts
He was on a solo pass, WHY did this happen?

He may be a nice guy, but he is paying stupid tax with the car crashed like it is.

Glad he is ok.

·
Head Phuckstick
18,618 Posts
I hate to see that happen to Tim. We used to race with him back in the day and he is one of the friendliest guys you could ever meet.

Just glad your ok Tim and the car can be fixed.

Shannon

·
Registered
4,121 Posts
a pass like that should have been aborted . you can control wheel stands , look at wolfe's car what he's like the fast d/r car around. here is a vid on my car on 325hp nos right out of the gate with ft end limiters , adjustable ft & rear shocks http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRYoadMC9vY you'll see my car start to stand up & i lifted , the next pass we tightened the ft struts.
very sorry to see your wreck & glad your ok
Your comparing that to a car that runs 4.60's?? lol

He was obviously trying to set it down easy but the car drifted to far to the left.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts