·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope, i'll be sittin on the beach in the OBX that week! will be at Cecil this weekend tho!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Damn...looks like it spun the tires to about the 60' and then wheelied...looked awesome!

·
Registered
304 Posts
Thanks Jesse!

Thanks, Jesse! You and all of our Outlaw 10.5 and Drag Radial racers were the highlight of our event. Thanks so much to all of you for coming out to Raceway Park on Saturday!!!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Wow that is cool how the car comes up about half way down the track, I know it doesn't win races, but will put on a show that's for sure.

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
C ya there Jim.

The car shook the tires and when I peddled it...well you see the results!

·
In Glock I Trust
6,825 Posts
Very sweet!!

·
Turbo Terror
14,346 Posts
Looks like its making some power ;)

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
great vid! I have a couple stills of your car from that as well

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
from that pass? if so can you post them or a link?

·
The Bullet Killer
36,720 Posts
i see my fat ass sitting in the backround! ill send you a picture of the car with me your old man and.... your other uncle maybe... but good lord do i need to loose some lbs

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
man that was one hell of a driving job right there, making sure it came down "gently":p... i don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but the lambert's car sounds a lot different than most other DR cars... sounds absolutely badass! what's that all about jesse?

·
Registered
4,090 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
not sure about how it sounds. it is a 5" right out of the turbo and ovals out under the car.

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
1 - 20 of 24 Posts