Yellow Bullet Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
910 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Follow the link below to watch the video: http://arkansasoutlawracing.blogspot.com/

Track owner Larry Boardman and his staff have done wonders improving the track surface and their hard work continues to produce results. Congrats also to Ken Thomas for resetting the track record. If we get a cool dry night without so much humidity in South Arkansas for once, Prescott will see its first three second pass. The humidity was in the 80-90% range when Ken ran this number(Awsome tuning job).

Mississippi, Texas, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Lousianna Outlaw 10.5 cars be on the lookout. Word is Outlaw 10.5 is suppose to be making a comeback. Current ET record in Outlaw 10.5 was a 4.62 @ 160+mph set by Todd Moyer. Track is in much better condition now, Ken Thomas and others have proved that. Nothings official but keep an eye out for Prescott Raceway in the near future.

·
Registered
15,065 Posts
I wondered what was going on with that track these days......they used to have alot of "Outlaw" style street car events! That Bird was flyin',hee,hee!!!!

·
Motorboatin SOB
10,309 Posts
Damn I love the sound of those blower cars.....:p

Nice pass....talk about flyin !

·
Registered
820 Posts
ken was flying, I was lucky that he had troubles the next round and I got by him and won the race. But that bird is impressive.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Hopefully the next event will have a little better air and not be lead up to by a leftover hurricane dumping all that water! I am still kinda puckered up after having to drive through that water on hwy 53 around the Little Missouri River/relief and 53 became the relief of the relief! Oh and maybe we can put our package together with the low 30 60's and the 122 or so MPH and take some fuel out of the thing!

Congrats again John on the win! You guys had a pretty good little hike. Didn't know where you were from (or didnt remember you telling me at least)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts